RiverWinds Community Center opened March 2, 2002, owned by the Township of West Deptford and operated for the benefit of its residents. Our facility is open year-round with amenities and services to benefit individuals of all ages. For more information on our amenities, services and programs, you may browse this site, give us a call at 856-251-0990 or stop in and say Hi!
General Facility Rules:
- No smoking is permitted in the Community Center, and if smoking outside, you must be at least 25 feet from the building.
- Food is only permitted in the lobby area. No glass containers are permitted in the building. Clear plastic bottles and reusable containers ONLY are permitted in
the fitness area, gymnasiums, and pool area.
- Anyone under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult while in the building.
- No dribbling or ball bouncing in any of the common areas (lobby, hallways, etc.).
- Proper attire must be worn at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear. Clothing with rude, vulgar, or offensive language or graphics is not permitted. Bathing suits may be worn only in the aquatics area.
- No changing in the hallway is permitted.
- Please do not sit and/or loiter in the hallways.
- Please refrain from any activity that may be deemed inappropriate, including public affection, yelling, and the usage of profanity. Guests using profanity or abusive language, symbols, or gestures may be asked to leave the facility and/or be suspended.
- No cleats.
- No pets. Service animals permitted.
- Still and video recording devices are permitted with prior authorization only.
- Members may bring in up to 4 guests per membership household per day.
For a full list of the Rules & Regulations, please download the PDF Handbook here.